Register for the Tour des Lakes
The ride lengths are 25K, 50K or 100K. There will be SAG stops along the routes for a quick healthy snack and drink.
Visit the Route Page for more information.
- 7:00am – 9:30am Day-of registration and Pre-registered riders check-in
- Optional group starts at 7:30am, 8:30am and 9:30am (feel free to leave any time after you check in, as long as you are off the course by 4pm)
- 10:00am – 2:00pm Tour des Parks Family Ride
- 10:30am – 4:00pm lunch available
- 11:00am – 4:00pm Beer tent open
- 1:00pm Raffle Drawing (do not have to be present to win)
- 4:00pm All riders must be off the course
- Schedule Subject to changes.
Free T-Shirts to the first 50 people to register! And if you are seeing this there are still slots available!
After the first 50 all T-Shirts are $15 each. Be sure to select your size T-Shirt if you would like to purchase one!
And visit our shop to purchase even more merchandise
No riders will be allowed to start who have not signed the waiver and assumption of personal risk on the registrations form. Riders under 18 must have a parent or guardian signature. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21. All riders will be asked to sign in at the end of the ride.
Ride with others, be sure to share!
PDF Registration Form
Don’t want to register online? Click the download link below to download the printable version of the form and mail it to the Syracuse Community Center.
Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns.